Thursday, February 21, 2008

So I've obviously already voiced my opinion on the primaries, but I thought I'd pretend to be unbiased (and fail), I just can't help but wonder why Hillary Clinton continues to bury herself in cow shit. She's really grasping at straws trying to smear Obama subtly. The whole plagiarism deal, now calling him "change you can xerox." I think she is just making herself look ridiculous and making him look good every time he rises above it. No doubt she's got very intelligent people working on her campaign, but why can't they see how awful she looks every time that she does this, it's not like they've seen any success from this strategy, she just keeps sinking ungracefully. She maybe try something new, or try using the slogan "Don't change horses in midstream" everyone always loves that one for some reason.

Also doesn't she bare an odd resemblance to Christopher Walken at times? It's kind of creepy. Not that that should make you decide to not vote for her...but it makes you wonder...

No comments: